Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it being considered for publication by another journal.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, Pages, RTF, or WordPerfect document format and in A4 size.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 11-point font; with italics instead of underlining (except in URL addresses); with figures, illustrations, and tables inserted in the text at the appropriate points and not at the end of the document.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in Author Guidelines.
- If submitting to a peer reviewed section of the journal, the instructions that ensure a blind peer review have been followed.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.